Schedule an Event
Our dedicated Operations staff is on hand to answer any questions you might have regarding room reservations. You can review our complete calendar of events and room reservation systems at any time via this link. To reserve a room at Slifka Center, or to submit a request for event support, please use the form below to select an available date, time, and room. Once the detailed request is received, we will review it and get back to you to confirm or follow up.
Important Guidelines for Scheduling an Event:
- The Chapel is our most popular space, and events that further Slifka’s mission will be given priority in the event there are multiple requests. Events here will be limited to 4 hours per week unless granted permission by staff
- If you are working with a Slifka Staff person on your event, please be sure to include their name in the description box, as well how much time you need to set up your event.
- If you know that your attendance will change or if you have to cancel your event, please notify Nicholas Rivera as soon as possible.
- If you do not see your event publicly listed on the Slifka calendar or if your event is listed, but you would like it to be removed, please email Nicholas Rivera immediately.
- If you have a flyer of your event, please upload it in your request form so it can be displayed.
- Slifka Center only provides a venue. While we are happy to lend any materials we have on hand, set up and breakdown of events is the responsibility of the person reserving the event space. We highly recommend Yale Conferences and Events (YCE) if you need professional assistance with planning and coordinating your event. Please make sure to budget time before and after for setup when requesting times.
- Please use your Yale email when reserving a room. Folks without Yale affiliation will need to speak with Nicholas Rivera before their event can be confirmed.
- Events can be requested during our operational hours during the school year using the widget below. Events Outside of our normal operating schedule will need to be requested via email or by phone to Nicholas Rivera.
- We do not take event requests during Shabbat.
- Anyone that repeatedly violate these terms may lose their ability to reserve rooms at Slifka in an effort to keep our space clean throughout the year.
Please fill in all the fields in the form below. For instructions, please check out our “How to Schedule an Event” guide.
- As a courtesy to our staff, please give us 2 weeks’ advance notice when reserving a room (minimum 72 hours).
- Please give yourself at least 15 minutes before the event for setup, and 15 minutes after the event for cleanup.