Your Yale Jewish Legacy
What will your Yale Jewish Legacy be?
We invite you to create your Yale Jewish Legacy at Slifka Center. This is a powerful way to ensure the lasting strength and vibrancy of Jewish Life at Yale. And please let us know if you have already included Slifka Center in your estate planning.
Creating a Yale Jewish Legacy at Slifka Center means making a meaningful commitment to Slifka Center that impacts the Yale Jewish community forevermore. There are many ways to accomplish this that can help you accomplish your estate goals, ensure comfortable resources for family, reduce tax obligations, and support your most meaningful causes.
Here are some ways to create a Yale Jewish Legacy at Slifka Center:
- Include Slifka Center in your will, estate plan, or by a bequest.
- Name Slifka Center as a beneficiary in your 401(k), 403(b), and other retirement assets.
- If 70½ or older, you can transfer funds from your IRA to Slifka Center tax free.
- Name Slifka Center as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or similar vehicle.
- Set up gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts, or similarly structured options.
We invite you to find out more about these resourceful legacy opportunities. And we can connect you with a financial manager or legal consultant who can help you customize your Yale Jewish Legacy with Slifka Center. Please contact Melinda Papowitz at Melinda.email@example.com for more information.