Major Gift Program
Major Gifts to Slifka Center’s Annual Fund are vitally important, allowing us to continue to provide robust educational, social and religious programming for Yale’s Jewish community each year. All donors in the following categories will be recognized on our website and relevant printed materials. To recognize your generosity, we provide the following benefits and exclusive opportunities:
CATALYST CIRCLE ($50,000 and above for more than one year)
- Commemoration within the Slifka Center Building, and all benefits listed below
URIM (LIGHT) CIRCLE ($25,000 – $49,000)
- Private Dinner with Slifka Center Student Leaders, and all benefits listed below. Enjoy an evening with Slifka Center student leaders and see the next generation of the leadership of the Jewish people. Current Jewish Yale students are talented, committed, and impressive as always!
CHAI (LIFE) CIRCLE ($18,000 – $24,999)
- Salon Evening with Yale’s Jewish Chaplain, Rabbi Jason Rubenstein, and all benefits listed below Gather friends and family to learn with and from Rabbi
Jason Rubenstein, Howard M. Holtzmann Jewish Chaplain at Yale, a thoughtful and inspiring teacher. Rabbi Jason will work with you to customize an engaging evening for your gathering.
TUMIM (TRUTH) CIRCLE ($10,000 – $17,999)
- Invitation to Annual Salon Evening with Slifka Center Executive Director, Uri Cohen and all benefits listed below. Join others who care about Jewish life at Yale to learn more about what Slifka Center is doing on campus.
LIMMUD (STUDY) CIRCLE ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Invitation to bi-annual Executive Conference Calls with Slifka Center’s leadership to participate in an exclusive update about challenges and opportunities facing Jewish students at Yale.
TIKVAH (HOPE) CIRCLE ($1,800 – $4,999)